I’m a pretty decisive person. I confess, sometimes I’m decisive to a fault. Because of this tendency, I attempt to compensate by intentionally questioning myself as well as asking those around me to speak into situations in my life as they arise.
Today I have several post ideas swimming around in my thoughts but I don’t have time to write them all tonight, tomorrow, or even next week.
Can you help me prioritize?
Which of these titles would you be most likely to read?
- A church planter’s digital toolbox (Thoughts from an article tweeted by my buddy Jayson over at A Byrd’s Eye View)
- The first five years: why statistically many churches’ first five years are their most fruitful
- The new church lobby/foyer: why church websites, video, & social media are important for churches
- What if they hadn’t been planted?
- Darkness, a mountain path, and the light of a cell phone
- Why I like “The City” by Zondervan
- Why use a trail guide?
- Leading from consensus
- Thoughts from “The Unchurched Next Door” by Rainer
Maybe they should all be scrapped. If you think so, say so.
So help me out. You don’t even have to raise your hand, just speak up and tell me what you think in the comments section below.